Saturday 5 December 2015

Last ten countdown for Edwin Smith book

With just under three weeks to go until Christmas, there are just ten signed copies of the second and final print run of my Edwin Smith book to be sold and then it is gone forever.

If you had offered me selling out the first print run, prior to publication in August, I would have been a happy man. For both to do so would be fantastic. Not just for me, but specifically for Edwin, a man who thoroughly deserves his second spell in the public eye.

He was a very fine bowler and one like him today would walk into the England side.

I understand that a handful of unsigned copies are still available from the publishers, the Association of Cricket Statisticians and Historians, by calling 01323 460174.

You can get a copy signed by both Edwin and I, or by him alone, by mailing me at peakfan36@yahoo.co.uk

Alternatively, you can buy a signed copy from ebay by searching under 'Edwin Smith book'

The book costs £16.80, including post and packing.

Thanks to everyone who has bought it. I am very grateful to each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!