Friday 10 April 2015

Fantasy League update

Two days before the season (and points scoring) starts, we now have sixteen teams in the Peakfan Blog Trophy, so for the first time we will have medals up for grabs at the end of the season!

Who'd have thought silverware would be available? OK, probably pewter, but still something to look at in years to come and think 'That was my great season'.

Maybe not, but nice all the same. There's still time to join and you are all very welcome to get involved.

Just follow the link on the left of the page to do so. Any questions, please drop me a line.

I will update everyone on league positions as the season progresses and thanks to everyone who has got involved so far. I also hope to maintain the message board if anyone has any comments.

I'm off to see if there's anyone I have missed in my team of all the talents...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!