Wednesday 29 January 2014

All quiet on the county front...

Just a quick word from me to prove that I am still in circulation...

There's little happening on the county front at present, but we should hear, by the weekend, the club's coaching team to take us forward. I am sure that the decisions are made, but the contractual niceties must be observed and quite rightly so.

The players continue to work hard in the nets, which will only increase in its intensity as the season approaches. One has only to look at the video footage to see the work being put in and how much the players are enjoying it. Long may that continue...

And with that I bid you adieu. I'll be back as soon as the news breaks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!