Thursday 28 March 2013

Telegraph Fantasy Cricket

I'm once again running the Daily Telegraph Fantasy Cricket League for Derbyshire fans.

I hope that a good few of you get involved. Maybe this is the year we get a Derbyshire player in the league (hey, a man can dream!)

I'm slightly concerned at the player listings at present though. You can still choose Martin Guptill and Usman Khawaja, as well as Shiv Chanderpaul...

I look forward to my annual battle with Chris from the Falcons Forum, where, I'm reliably informed (by him) that he always gives me a good thrashing. Strange things memories, eh Chris?

Join in using PIN 8031395 at http://fantasycricket.telegraph.co.uk/

If we get 15 teams there's even medals up for grabs...as well as money! Only £6 per team or a tenner for four - hope to see you involved soon!

2 comments:

  1. too easy mate, Its a beatdown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve,
    To Join your fantasy league you require the league name & the pin.
    Any chnace you could share the league name too..??
    Cheers
    Rob

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!