Monday 9 January 2012

Up and running...

The other night I mentioned that I might look to sell some cricket books that I no longer needed.

In the links on the left-hand side of the page you will see a new one to "Peakfan's Cricket Book Bargains" which I will add to as time permits.

Hopefully the page is self-explanatory but the idea is to sell them - hence I have priced the books way below what you will find them for on Amazon and ebay. Enquiries will be taken in the order they are received and I guarantee to be fair in this. If you are interested in any, please let me know and I will give you a price for postage.

If there's no takers I'll go down the ebay route, but I can think of no better home for some of my books than those of fellow Derbyshire fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!