Sunday 1 May 2011

And finally tonight...

Three years I've been doing this blog now and in the post-match euphoria of today I've been checking some statistics.

In the first year this site attracted 20,000 hits, in the second it increased 100% and had another 40,000.

Astonishingly, and proving that interest in Derbyshire cricket is global, this year again saw 100% growth and a further 80,000-plus hits.

I don't expect 100% growth again this year - 160,000 hits is asking quite a lot - but I'm thrilled by the fact that this blog has taken off so well and is read by Derbyshire fans in sixteen different countries at the last count.

Thanks to you all for your continued support and please keep your comments and e mails coming - I'm always delighted to hear from like-minded fans!

1 comment:

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!