Wednesday 25 August 2010

No blog tomorrow

Just to let you know that there will be no blog tomorrow as I'm making my season debut for the club in the local challenge final - in August...

The new job hasn't been conducive to much cricket, but I'll hopefully get another couple in before the gear goes away for the winter.

It amused me last night to hear the commentators talking about the dark green damp area on the wicket where the covers had leaked. There was considerable consternation in the box and it made me smile. It was still drier looking than our square and we play on it most of the time unless it is underwater.

As long as I remember which way to hold the bat and how many paces my run up is we'll be fine tomorrow.

Probably better than my body will be on Friday. See you soon and thanks for your continued interest and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!