Monday 2 August 2010

Crikey...

90,000 hits.

I can't believe this. The first year brought 20,000 hits. The second year brought 40,000 and the last 30,000 have come in five months...

If you'd have told me that back at the beginning I'd have laughed, but I'm very grateful to all of you for your ongoing support. I'm sure you don't agree all the time, but hopefully there's enough content on here to satisfy your interest.

We may not have the biggest budget in the country, but if nothing else it proves that interest in Derbyshire cricket and alive and well and living in.... well, six or seven countries, as well as the UK, according to the e mails I receive.

Thanks to every one of you. Here's to a celebratory win over Leicestershire, starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!