Saturday 7 November 2009

Sorry, but...

Just a quick blog this morning to say that there'll be nothing now until Monday.

I'm shortly to swap the tranquility of the Lakes for my parents place for the weekend and I'll have no internet signal there. My folks are many things, but silver surfers they ain't. Given that I'm not too keen on nicking a neighbour's bandwidth for obvious reasons (even if it wasn't encrypted) so I'll not be able to blog until my return north, which will be sometime on Monday afternoon.

Still, its not that there's lots happening. Pretty quiet around the club at present and perhaps the next we'll hear is the announcement of fixtures and the membership prices next week. As someone wrote on (I think) 606 (I'd check but this hotel wi-fi is fragile to say the least) it may be that they're saving any signing news until then. If there is any signing news. There's still no official news on Steffan Jones, while our search for a spinner presumably goes on. Maybe we're giving Bishan Bedi a chance to get into shape before unveiling him as a new form of Kolpak - one of the "thirty years retired so it doesn't matter" variety!

Anyway, catch up with you soon and remember to keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!