Friday 7 August 2009

Who's interested in this?

Nice idea from the Brit Oval.

The Wicket Widget is quick to install and once you have done so it gives you news feeds, match footage (albeit Surrey only) and radio commentary.

Best of all, you can chat online to likeminded cricket enthusiasts! So just think, all Derbyshire fans could meet via this through an invitation (from me) to join.

I think it looks good and is worth a try and it would be interesting to hear what you think.

Go to www.britoval.com/wicketwidget and download if you are interested. It is very quick. Once you have done so, e mail me at peakfan36@yahoo.co.uk and I'll send you an invitation to join the group.

It could be the start of something big. Or small...

Just remember, you can uninstall just as easily if you don't like it

I hope to hear from you soon and will send your invitation as soon as I can afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!