Tuesday 23 December 2008

One final piece...

I noted with interest earlier today a piece in which Rikki Clarke, erstwhile of this parish, claimed he is on a diet to aid his return to the big time of English cricket...

Sigh. Been there, heard it, bought the T shirt and put it through the washing machine on too high a wash, thereby wrecking it.

The nearest Rikki will get to the England team is when the Bears play a friendly against them next season. I will realise we are really down among the dead men if tricky Rikki ever makes the national side again. Should he do so ahead of the far more worthy Graham Wagg it will be an outright disgrace.

I can only assume that he got the idea after hearing Derbyshire fans refer to him as a "waist" of space...

I'll get me coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!