Sunday 28 September 2008

The close season blog

Well folks, its been an interesting season and I'm looking forward to a relaxing winter in which I intend to continue the blog, but not on a nightly basis.

The problem is that there's often little to talk about in the depths of winter. If players become available in whom we may be interested, or if we sign someone, then hightail it over to the blog for my thoughts. I hope to post at least a couple of times a week, but it depends on what there is to say. I don't intend to spout for the sake of it!

Thanks to everyone who has helped me completely exceed my expectations in this blog. I thought maybe 2,000 hits might have been possible this season, but the growth has been exponential with each 1,000 hits quicker than the one that preceded it. Amazing stuff and I'm grateful to everyone for their interest.

Please tell your friends, team mates and fellow fans about the blog. The more the merrier, and while you're at it, tell them about the excellent fans forum In Morris We Trust which gives a far truer flavour of the way that fans are thinking than the heavily sanitised 606 site.

See you soon - here's hoping for some quick winter signings to get us dreaming of global domination, starting next April...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!